Join Our Team
At Battello, our staff is our family, with every employee critical to delivering an overall excellent experience to our guests.
Our team is made up of professionals who share in their passion for food, service and hospitality and in delivering against our goal to provide the very best to all who dine with us.
We are currently searching for several new team members to join our family.
If you or someone you may know shares in our passion, we look forward to meeting you.
**We are an equal opportunity employer**
We’re growing our Battello family and are currently searching for hosts/hostesses with previous experience and are as committed to hospitality as we are. The position is incredibly important to us as the person serves as a bookend to our experience – often the first person our guests interact with whether by phone while making a reservation or in person when greeting our guests and the last as guests end their experience before departing.
If this is you or someone you may know, we look forward to hearing from you!
We're seeking an experienced busser, with a friendly demeanor, agility and ability to stay on their feet for long periods and our shared dedication to exceptional hospitality and teamwork to join our family immediately.
If this is you, apply today!
- Prepares dining room for patrons by setting tables and stocking all necessary supplies prior to the beginning of service
- Maintains table settings by removing finished courses and replenishing utensils as necessary
- Refilling water glasses
- Supports wait staff by assisting them with delivery of food and retrieval of any supplies they may require
- Maintains a clean and sanitary bussing station
We're seeking an experienced runner with solid communications skills, the ability to remain professional, efficient, detail-oriented and courteous under pressure with a flexible schedule to join our family immediately.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
- Knowledge of all the ingredient details of every dish on the menu
- Delivering food to guest quickly and efficiently
- Communicating clearly with the kitchen and front of house staff
We are seeking a pastry assistant to join our team. Creative and highly focused pastry cooks wanted, with knowledge of basic batters, mousses, and quick doughs. Positions available for am production and pm service /events. We are a high volume wedding venue and busy full service restaurant that moves at a fast pace. Positions perfect for pastry cooks who are looking to expand ther repertoire and experience wedding season as well as seasoned pastry cooks looking to push their creative boundaries.